Free shipping on all orders.
- 120 ICE CUBE CAPACITY: Holds up to 120 ice cubes, unique dual-chamber design, enough for a group of friends or family
- SPACE SAVING: Ice Genie cube makers will save a lot of space for your freezers and keep your cubes fresh and odorless, with airtight covers
- SPECIAL AND USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Frozen ice cubes in the outer chamber; inner cylinders store them
- WIDE APPLICATION: Ice Cube Mold can be used to cool all drinks at home, in parties or in bars. Especially suitable for Scotch whiskey, Bourbon, cocktails and other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- SAFE BPA-Free MATERIAL: Made of a safe silicone material, dishwasher-safe; Package includes 1 ice bucket.
ICE GENIE: ICE CUBE MAKER
HURRY! THIS IS NOT SOLD IN STORES.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
JUST FILL AND CHILL!
Do your ice cubes trays consumes most of the freezer's space
It's even harder to twist and turn just to extract those ice cubes.
Now here is a much easier way for that!
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
- Unique double chamber design holds up to 120 ice cubes
- Outer chambers freeze the ice cubes while inner cylinder stores them
- Save a ton of space in your freezer
- Airtight lid keeps your cubes fresh
- Odor free
- Quickly chills bottled beverages
- Dishwasher safe
How to Use (Step by Step)
Fill With Water
To get started with your Ice Genie, you'll need to fill the entire thing with water. While doing so, you can fill it up to the top, but avoid filling it so full that water might dribble over the sides.
Place in Freezer (with Lid)
Next, put the spill-proof lid on your cube holder and place it in the freezer. It's best if you set it somewhere flat so it won't fall over, although its lid will save it from spilling if it does. It's not absolutely necessary that you use the lid each time, but doing so will definitely help you avoid a mess.
Wait a Few Hours
Once you've placed your Ice Genie in the freezer, leave it there for at least a few hours to allow the ice within to freeze. In some freezers, this might take a day.
Move Cubes to Outer Chamber
After your ice cubes are frozen, you can take your entire cube holder out of the freezer and separate the inner chamber from the outer chamber. Following that, you'll have to dump the ice that's in the inner chamber into the outer chamber, and gently squish the flexible silicone of the outer chamber to break your ice up into small pieces. Once it's broken up into pieces you find small enough, it'll be ready to use
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
**We are currently experiencing the extremely high volume of sales for this item. Grab them while stocks last!*
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
At Minushalf, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
Note: Because of the OVERWHELMING DEMAND, Please allow14 - 25 daysof delivery period upon purchase. We do our best to source high-quality products from across the globe at cheapest prices and because of that, shipping times are sometimes higher than usual but we make sure our products are always worth the wait :)
[LIMITED4 SET ONLY PER PERSON]
Click the green "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!